Sending the application file
It is important to check your application file carefully again before you send it off. You only have one chance to make a first impression. Ask someone you trust to read through your file. Four eyes often see more than just two.
Electronic application by e-mail
- Send all your documents in PDF format only (free conversion software is available on the internet).
- Give your documents easy-to-understand names if you send them individually. - Check the data volume; no overloading (e.g. with photos).
- Keep to the sequence: Letter of application and CV may be converted individually – work references, diplomas, etc. should follow together, ordered by area and period.
- Add a suitable subject.
- Enter the e-mail address of the contact person last; this will prevent you from sending the e-mail by mistake before it is ready.
Written application by regular mail
- Send your documents in an application folder.
- Adhere to the document sequence.
- As it makes more of a personal impression when sent by mail, a suitable title photo is a good idea.
- Always use an unfolded A4 envelope.
- Send your application by A-Post.
Electronic application via online tool
- Follow the instructions or contact the company by telephone if you have any questions.